Saturday, May 13, 2017

Kneeboard or yoke mount for EFB . . . .





It's settled, FltPlan Go on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 inch will be my EFB!  But how to hold the tablet while flying is still being studied.  I love the Fallon Aviation Myclipkneeboard for its simplicity and for keeping the avionics panel in full view, but I don't like having to look down while using it.  The RAM Claw Yoke Mount Kit with 7” X Grip is likely going to be my final choice.  I have tested it full range of control inputs while on the ground but I have not flown with it yet.  It doesn't get in the way, or block vision, and having it right there is preferred.  The one remaining issue, how do I handle the backup paper notepad until I gain complete faith in the electronic scratchpad of FltPlan Go?

1 comment:

  1. YOKE MOUNT would be my choice as it in right there and you do not have to look down to the lap.
    Hayden

    ReplyDelete